-
August 20th, 2002, 02:59 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Im not hitting boost until I hit 3K rpms or so it seems is it because the timing is set back? or should I be hitting boost at much lower Rpm's?
-
August 20th, 2002, 06:21 PM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
What is your timing set at?
your boost gauge shoud be reading boost whenever you hit the gas(3/4 throttle atleast)
you wont see full boost till 4500+ RPM's or so.
-
August 20th, 2002, 07:19 PM
#3
Inactive Member
the timing is set back 10BTC
it seems to lag for a bit then I hit boost..
-
August 25th, 2002, 06:13 AM
#4
Inactive Member
My sc seems to have quite a bit of lag also. But i think its that the timing is so set back that it takes forever to hit boost.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks